Team Lead – Systems Administration Cloud & Server
The Windows Systems Administrator – Cloud/Server Team Lead will be responsible for defining and establishing Windows System administration functions for server infrastructure builds, escalations from a team of 12, migrating client infrastructure to the Cloud, including onboarding and new deployments.
You’ll be joining a 32-person Cloud & Managed Service Provider focused on security, professional services (projects), private/public Cloud offerings: fully managed IT services and complete cloud solutions. The company delivers immediate, flexible and proprietary solutions to financial, private equity, Family Offices, Asset Managers.
Widely known for quality of work and for attracting top talent, the result has been assembling the best and brightest engineers in the industry on staff. Featured on INC Magazines “Fastest Growing 5000” list and excellent benefits for employees and their families.
Windows Systems Administrator – Cloud/Server Team Lead Requirements:
- A thorough working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2012 R2/2016, Exchange 2010/2003/2016, and Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Strong knowledge of current cloud, data center and IT infrastructure technologies service providers and technology developers, industry analysts and influence’s.
- Support a multi-site Exchange/O365 environment
- Migrating new/existing customers to a VMware/Citrix/Hyper-V/Azure environments
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Develop project plans related to Azure or AWS
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Server 2016, hands on experience with 2012 is a bonus
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy
- Expert knowledge of VMware/Hyper-V including extensive experience with P2V migrations
- 3+ years real-world experience implementing and managing technology projects
$70,000 to $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.