Windows Server & Cloud Services- IT Support Tech
We are currently seeking a full-time IT Support Tech to provide support on the Managed Services Team.
This position will primarily support clients remotely using connectwise. The Windows Server & Cloud Services- IT Support Tech will be exposed to supporting network and Windows (O365), building Window Servers (and VMware hypervisors), configure network components (SonicWall/Cisco) and manage new installations. Applicants who have supported small to mid-sized firms in the private sector are encouraged to apply.
Windows Server & Cloud Services- IT Support Tech Requirements:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Experience supporting disaster recovery solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- 2+ years previous Managed & Cloud Services Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!
Windows Server & Cloud Services- IT Support Tech Benefits:
- Salary $50,000- $65,000 (dependent on experience)
- 100% Employee paid medical, dental, vision
- Family-oriented, fun company culture
- Certification reimbursement
Ellicott City, MD
50,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.