Windows Server & Cloud Services – MSP Technician
We are currently seeking 2 full-time IT Field Support Techs to provide support to Small and Medium sized businesses all within 15 miles of our HQ in Elmwood Park, NJ. No travel into NYC required!
The Field Support Tech will be joining a 20 year old IT firm that provides Network Management, Managed Services, Security as a Service, Cloud and Hosted Solutions for smb clients in the Greater NYC area. You’ll be joining a company that is 40 employees strong and due to increased revenue is looking to bring on 2 IT Field Support Techs.
We are seeking a Field Support Tech with Microsoft System Engineer/Administration experience to fill a new Field position traveling 50% of the time to client sites to deliver network and systems solutions to clients. The ideal Field Tech / System Engineer must have experience supporting small to medium-sized Microsoft environments, working with Windows, Exchange, VMware/Hyper-V and CCNA or Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
Windows Server & Cloud Services – IT Field Support Tech Requirements:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Experience w/ virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- 3+ years previous Managed & Cloud Services Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to grow technical skills
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a big plus!
Windows Server & Cloud Services – IT Field Support Tech Salary & Benefits:
- Salary $50,000- $70,000 (dependent on experience)
- 100% Employee paid medical, dental, vision
- Reimbursement for all travel
- Certification reimbursement
Elmwood Park, NJ
50,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Tagged: #LI-MH1, ,#MH333