Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP)
We are currently seeking a Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP).
The Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP) will join an award winning and one of the fastest growing Cloud/Managed Services Providers in Plano, TX where employees partake in quarterly bonuses, continual training, and paid-for certifications to fast track your career.
The career paths from our Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP) role includes Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Project Management, vCIO and more. So, if you are looking to grow your career look no further!
Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP) Responsibilities:
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies , Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
- Proactive network and server maintenance.
- Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
- Provide Tier 1-2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure, O365, VoiP telephony
Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP) Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant (see responsibilities) IT experience
- Minimum 1 year working for a Managed Service Provider REQUIRED***
- ConnectWise experience preferred.
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
Windows Server IT Support & Projects (MSP) Benefits:
- Salary $55,000-$70,000
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- Professional masseuse onsite!!
- Frequent team events and company outings
- Collaborative and family-style company culture
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.