Windows Support Engineer Tier 2
Windows Support Engineer Tier 2 Role Overview:
We handle Information Technology to Cybersecurity and everything in between, our approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. We primarily support small to medium sized businesses and having been doing so for over 20 years. Our service desk is far more dynamic than typical service desks, wherein our Service Desk Engineers are provided the opportunity to learn and work on all aspects of our client’s technology. In doing so, we provide staff with the ability to advance in their career paths, whether that be a Network Engineer, Consultants, or some other discipline.
The Windows Support Engineer Tier 2 will be responsible for taking escalated tickets through ConnectWise and assisting on project work. As a Windows Support Engineer Tier 2, the technologies will include (but are not limited to) Active Directory, O365, SonicWALL, Windows Servers, Azure, etc.
Windows Support Engineer Tier 2 Requirements:
- IT support relating to technical issues involving core business applications, as well as environments built on Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, etc…
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, VDI, and Citrix
- Assistance in projects alongside Sr. Engineers
- Continued learning and advancement opportunities
- Previous MSP experience is a MUST
Windows Support Engineer Tier 2 Salary/Benefits:
- $55,000 – $70,000
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with company match
- Paid Training
- Certification Reimbursement
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.