Windows Systems Admin – Microsoft Cloud (O365/Azure)
We are seeking a Tier II Windows Microsoft Cloud (O365/Azure) Tier II Technician.
This is a full-time position with a salary and excellent benefits.
Join one of the fastest growing Managed Services Providers in Chicagoland where employees partake in profit sharing, quarterly bonuses and continual training in the form of paid-for certifications to fast track you to careers track including: Senior Systems Engineer, Virtualization, Network Engineer and Project Management.
Tier II Windows Systems Admin & Implementation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support a level 2: Microsoft 365 cloud services like Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Phone System, Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory
- Support Azure virtual machines
- Support/administrate Azure Active Directory
- VMware, perform P2Vs, experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- Provide support for Office 365
- Provide Tier 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
**This is a full-time permanent position with a salary and health benefits and matching 401(k). **
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.