Technical and Core Skills:
- Experience with Kaseya Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) system, ShoreTel/Mitel VoIP administration, SonicWall Firewalls, Windows Server (2008 R2 and 2012 R2), Autotask
ticketing system, UniFi Access Points, Android and iOS mobile devices, and Exchange Management.
- Proficient in troubleshooting laptops, desktops, printers, displays, and internet connectivity.
- Capable of configuring and deploying computers, network printers, and VoIP phones.
- Ability to maintain and operate several Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Support clients with Microsoft Office, G Suite, Adobe, and other work-related software.
- Utilize enterprise spam filter (Mimecast and MX Logic) and antivirus software to protect clients.
- Assisted in setting up a temporary network for a client’s expositions.
- Over 4 years of customer support through the telephone, in person, and email.
COMPANY: 35 Person Regional MSP December 2015 – Present
Technical Support Analyst
- Monitor 17 branches within MPLS network and perform initial troubleshooting when alerted.
- Provide IT support to 300 users remotely and in person.
- Address various Tier 1 and Tier 2 issues for a medium-sized company.
- Manage user accounts through Active Directory, Exchange, Autotask, and Shoretel/Mitel.
- Assist in documentation of the inventory, network devices, and guides for other technicians.
- Work with other clients while on call.
- Currently, have an overall rating of 4.97 out of 5 on user surveys.
COMPANY: Resource and Cultural Center January 2012 – December 2013
- Led one-on-one discussions to assess the progress of over 15 clients.
- Prepared weekly guides and learning materials for classes.
- Aided staff members by performing a full range of administrative tasks.
EDUCATION & Certifications
- ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management, July 2016
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, September 2015
- Associate in Science, Rock Valley College, Rockford, IL, August 2009