With a wide range of experiences and backgrounds, I have developed a strong set of core values and skill sets. Approachability, personal growth, and continuing use of new technologies fuel my goals. Excellent documentation and inventory remain vital. The field of technology is my passion in and out of the workplace.
COMPANY: 35 Person Regional MSP April 2015-Present
Level 3 Technical Support
- Supported over 400 clients in the greater Chicagoland area, operating as a “virtual CIO”. Worked with clients to advance their technology, taking on projects and migrations to reduce their total cost of technology ownership while maintaining a competitive edge.
- Provided IT training and support to tier 1 and tier 2 staff.
COMPANY: 3,000 Person Non-Profit October 2012-April 2015
- Performed system administrator role assisting with the management of a medium size VMware infrastructure, and coadministration of a Microsoft SCCM instance managing and patching over 1,000 systems
- Ancillary duties included network storage permissions management, multi-domain AD/DNS/DHCP management, remote site infrastructure build up and tear down, and tier 3 user support
COMPANY: Small Blinds Company May 2010-October 2012
- Provided support for IT systems to faculty and staff.
- Installed and maintained industry related hardware and software.
- Documented and maintained technical procedures within a knowledge base.
- Utilized service desk software to create, track, and update work order requests.
- Performed hands-on repairs to IT systems and peripherals.
- Project Lead/Office 365 Migration – Lead the migration and implementation of over 65 clients to Office 365. Migrations varied from Google Apps to on-premise exchange to hosted solutions with diverse requirements for HealthCare, Financial, and Legal workplaces.
- Headquarter Consolidation – Facilitated the consolidation of several satellite offices into a brand-new headquarters build out. Ensured a smooth transition for all technological needs, and a quick turnaround.
- International Fast Food Chain Headquarters – Managed building firewall and coordinated with vendors on the new headquarters for Fast Food Chain. Ensured timelines were met and compatibility amongst the systems deployed.
The University of St. Francis / Joliet, IL / 2012-2013
Stanford University / Stanford, CA (remotely attended) / 2013
Datto Technical Specialist II / MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional / MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals / Certified SonicWall Security Administrator / MCSA: Office 365 (In Progress)