Field Technician/System Administrator
Highly motivated IT Specialist eager for an opportunity to provide exceptional technical support in troubleshooting, computer networking and repair. Dependable, hardworking, and committed team player who works well under pressure with minimum supervision. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Active Directory
- Desktop, Laptop, printer, & server repair
- Mac OSX Specialist
- Microsoft Exchange
- Network maintenance and updates
- Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Remote access technology
- Strong communication skills
- Windows OS (XP, Vista, Win 7, 8.1, 10)
COMPANY: 30 Person Regional-based MSP October 2014-Present
- Perform hands-on repairs at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, and configuring systems and applications.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide system administration for network and computer systems.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Server 2012, administer and TCP/IP fundamentals
- Administer network hardware and equipment including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs.
- Knowledge using Citrix environment for hosted clients.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective time management, planning and organizing skills.
- Function effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision and maintain a professional demeanor under stress.
COMPANY: 10 Person Regional-based MSP October 2012–October 2014
- Developed and maintained bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications using IIS (internet information services).
- Created websites and modules for clients.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Resolved computer hardware and software issues such as computer installations, printing, Office programs, and email issues.
- Maintained uptime on company networks through careful and preventative maintenance.
- Installed equipment for employees, including cables and hardware
Mac OSX 10.10 Certified
James Madison University – 2012
Bachelor of Science: Integrated Science and Technology: Concentrated in Information Knowledge Management