Desktop Support and Remote Systems Administrator
This is an entry level position for candidates with aptitude to provide IT solutions and services for Microsoft desktop technologies. Bowman Williams is seeking applicants for remote IT support. This is a team-based position where you will be responsible for interacting with clients over the phone within a Microsoft support team.
Desktop Support and Remote Systems Administrator Job responsibilities include:
- Manage DActive Directory services on Windows 2003 and 2008
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 environment
- Install and configure new software and hardware as required
- Support Desktop and Windows server remotely
- Provide input and participate in strategic planning sessions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
$45,000 to $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.