Bowman Williams staffs IT Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
Bowman Williams was founded in 2010 after our CEO, John Davenjay, worked as an Operations Manager for a Managed Services Provider. After experiencing the pain of trying to hire MSP-experienced talent firsthand, Bowman Williams was created to eliminate the bottleneck shared amongst growing MSPs – finding MSP talent to scale your MSP model.
We Bring Value in Three Major Ways:
- We ONLY staff Managed Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers. All our candidates have experience successfully working in an SLA-driven environment, supporting multiple SMBs, they’re exceptionally client-facing and use your RMM/ticketing system i.e. ConnectWise, LabTech, Kaseya, N-able, SolarWinds, Autotask.
- We Skype Interview 40-60 new MSP candidates each week. The benefit is we can send our client a steady stream of MSP-experienced candidates available for hire. This allows our clients to sample the market, be picky, yet hire quickly.
- We administer an MSP-specific Technical Assessment, we collect a Writing Sample and Professional References, we run and pay for a Background check and we provide all clients with a 90-day Guarantee Period, ensuring your investment working with us.
Our candidates have the following MSP experiences/skills:
- Working in SLA-driven environments – to ensure they can keep up with the pace!
- Supporting multiple unstandardized SMB environments – to ensure they can multitask!
- RMM and Ticketing Systems such as ConnectWise, LabTech, Kaseya, N-able, etc. – they come trained!
- Supporting SMB Technologies: Windows, O365, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, SonicWALL, Cisco, etc. – they come billable!
- Exceptional client-facing skills – they keep clients happy!
- Exceptional troubleshooting or engineering of SMB technologies – they come ready to crush troubletickets!