IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP)
IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP) Overview:
We are a rapidly growing Managed Services Provider in Irvine, CA. We provide outsourced IT services to clients throughout the West Coast. We support clients in industries such as Healthcare, Legal, Financial, Manufacturing, and many more. Employee and company growth is highly valued which is why we offer top of the line benefits, 15 days PTO (increases after 1st year), 401(k) w/ match, annual reviews, paid training, and more.
We are looking for an eager, hungry, fast paced, and motivated individual for full time salaried employment as a IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP). In this IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP) opportunity, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing Windows based technical support to end-users on a variety of issues under the guidance of senior engineers, as well as work towards maintaining and administering our client IT environment networks, servers, and cloud.
** IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP) MUST have previous Managed Services experience **
IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP) Requirements:
- Solid working knowledge of Windows Servers/Active Directory/Group Policy
- Proficiency in the implementation and support of Office 365 environments
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Azure AD/Intune experience
- Previous experience acting as a point of escalation required
- Previous experience working with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is required
- Experience with ConnectWise, Autotask, Kaseya, or any other MSP-centric tools preferred
IT Support Engineer – Tier 2 (MSP) Salary + Benefits:
- $55,000 – $65,000 (dependent on experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental, Flex, Life, and more (100% company paid)
- 15 Days PTO (increases with tenure)
- Paid Training
- Bonuses for Certification achievements
$55,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.