IT System Administrator II MSP
Looking to fill an IT System Administrator II MSP position.
We are a leading Managed Services Provider located in Plano, TX that has been in business since 2003. We provide Managed IT Services, Cloud Services, Backup and Disaster Recovery Services, IT Consulting, VOIP Solutions and much more to clients across the country. We work with clients in many different industries and help tailor solutions to fit their exact needs.
The IT System Administrator II MSP will be joining a 25 person MSP and will work on a team of 8 other Sys Admins and Network Admins. The IT System Administrator II MSP will split their time handling escalated tickets and working on projects. The IT System Administrator II MSP should have strong Microsoft knowledge, experience with migrations and configurations, and excellent customer service skills.
*** Must have previous Managed Services experience ***
IT System Administrator II MSP Requirements:
- The primary responsibility of a sysadmin is to provide reliable and effective support of complex IT systems to end users, whether internal employees or external customers. Activities range from managing identities and access to providing dedicated technical support to individual users on issues escalated from the Tier I team.
- Experience and/or certifications in Azure, Microsoft Windows Server, Office 365 Administration and VMWare.
- Strong knowledge of Windows systems, virtualization, and Cloud/PaaS solutions.
- Create and maintain dependable access and availability to IT systems by the way of regular patching and maintenance of both hardware and software.
- Document and maintain records of IT assets usage for use in troubleshooting and forecasting.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate process strategies for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Monitor infrastructure systems and be able to provide improvement suggestions, such as upgrades based on evolving end-user and business requirements.
- Knowledge of systems interconnectivity including core networking concepts to aid in troubleshooting.
IT System Administrator II MSP Benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Travel & Certification Reimbursement
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.