IT System Administrator (O365/Azure)
IT System Administrator (O365/Azure) Role Overview:
We are a fast growing Managed/Cloud Service Provider founded on giving employees the latitude and autonomy to grow the company, earn career advancement, and grow themselves professionally. Our mission is hyper-focused on customer service and delivering the best experience to the customer. These foundations have allowed us to continue to thrive and evolve for over 40 years now.
We are seeking an IT System Administrator (O365/Azure) who will work on projects, escalations, work with the CEO to roll out new processes and internal tools – essentially, help function as a technical leader across support and projects, while contributing to the steering of the ship as the company continues to scale, grow and acquire new business.
The IT System Administrator (O365/Azure) is a full-time, W2 position that requires previous experience working in the MSP industry.
IT System Administrator (O365/Azure) Requirements:
- Experience with troubleshooting and deploying Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Servers
- Installing, troubleshooting, and managing Microsoft products (Windows 7/10, and MS Office application suite) as well as Macs
- VMware administration
- Experience with Office 365/Exchange
- Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Cloud experience via Azure/Intune/MFA
IT System Administrator (O365/Azure) Benefits:
- 100% Health/Vision/Dental
- 401 K w/ 3% match
- 15 days of PTO
- Work From Home 2-3 Days per week
$70,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Apply For This Opening
Location: Irvine, CA
Proposed Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Published: May 22, 2023
Job ID: BW6416