IT Windows Systems Admin Tier II- (Managed & Cloud Services)
We are currently seeking an IT Windows Systems Admin Tier II to join the support team of a growing Managed Service and Cloud Service Provider in Plano, TX.
We are seeking candidates that have 3+ years of Microsoft Network and System Engineer experience supporting or engineer solutions for small to mid-size companies.
The IT Windows Systems Admin Tier II will be working with a team of engineers providing IT design and support to clients in the greater Dallas market. This position offers chances for quick advancement and professional growth, eventually moving full time to the Project Engineering team.
IT Windows Systems Admin Tier II:
- 3+ years Managed Service Provider experience required.
- 3+ years experience in administration, configuration, management and design of Windows Server-based environments
- Experience with Exchange 2013/2016
- Office 365 and Microsoft Azure experience
- Migration experience (in a team): Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012/2016 and performing P2V migrations with VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with virtualization requirements, including VMWare
- Server maintenance and support, including MS Virtual Server Solutions
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Base Salary 50-60k + quarterly bonus
- 401k + match
- Certification & Tuition reimbursement
$50,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.