MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise
We are looking for a MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise to join a fast growing MSP in Anaheim, CA. We provide a variety of technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses including managed IT services, project management, managed cloud services, backup and disaster recovery solutions, and web and application development. If it has an on/off switch, we manage it for our customers.
The MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise will maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and network infrastructures. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The ideal MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly, communicate effectively and make sure client technology infrastructures runs smoothly and efficiently.
MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise responsibilities will include the management of Project execution, VMware, Backups, Storage, Windows Servers, Switching, Firewalls, Databases, RMM infrastructure, Alerts, Monitoring, and IT tickets. This role is a crucial position and will be called upon to resolve the highest-level technical issues.
MSP Senior System Engineer – ConnectWise:
- Tier III escalation support for Service Desk, Professional Services, and virtual Chief Technology Officer groups as needed
- Provides Sr. level network and systems administration for all infrastructure including, but not limited to, routing, switching, VPNs, Windows and Linux based systems (physical and virtual), storage devices, virtualization environments (Hyper-V and VMWare) as well as Windows/Mac user environments. Provides support for Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365.
- Manages Problem Management processes and procedures with weekly reporting and updates provided as necessary to discover and bring about full resolution
- Assists with implementations and changes to network and server infrastructure solutions as necessary and directed by Project Manager or Director of Operations
- Participates in Technology Selection Committee and provides input and direction for technology stack adjustments and new solutions.
MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise Salary & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $120,000
- Benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance) – 401(k) plan
- Annual Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Travel/Certification Reimbursement
- Excellent holiday/vacation
MSP Senior System Administrator – ConnectWise is a Full Time W2 Opportunity
$100,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.