System Administrator – Projects and Cloud Solutions for SMBs
We are currently seeking a Windows Project Engineer for the Cloud Solutions Team in downtown Chicago, Il.
Qualified Window Project Engineers will have experience working for an IT Solutions or Services company. The Windows Project Engineer will work with management to consult with clients on Windows solutions pertaining to installations of Cloud, IaaS, Hosting or Managed Service offerings. This position requires a certain degree of autonomy so candidates experienced at working on projects independently are strongly preferred.
This is a great opportunity for career advancement, training and hands on exposure with up-to-date Cloud technology.
Benefits include: competitive salary, cell phone/computer/tablet, 4 weeks PTO, 401(k) match and health coverage.
Systems Administrator – you’ll be using:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Active Directory and Group Policy, PowerShell
- Office 365 / Exchange migration and migration support
- Direct support of Cloud Services, SaaS or IaaS applications or systems
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces preferred
- Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013/2016 management and troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2012, 2008R2 and Windows 7 and 10 deployment
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management within a Server 2012 R2 and Windows 7/10 environment
- Experience with a public cloud such as AWS or Azure highly desirable
- Experience with a ticketing system like ConnectWise or Autotask
Client Server Solutions
- Responsible for management, maintenance, feature set implementation and recommendation for client server solutions.
- Salary ranges from $95,000 – $105,000 + profit sharing, stock options and retirement match
$95,000 - $105,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.