System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Virtualization platforms, specifically, VMware
- Responsible for continued build out and maintaining of VMware .
- Building of host servers, SAN’s and assist in set-up of networking and firewalls for cloud infrastructure.
- Defining processes and procedures for fast paced growth of the cloud platform to ensure uniform, repeatable addition to all infrastructure components.
- Work closely with customers during the on-boarding process to get them seamlessly setup on the cloud.
- Troubleshoot issues and support customers through phone and ticket queue support systems.
- Provide user support for Level 2 and Level 3 support issue escalations.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement tools, and solutions that help to improve the – efficiency and reliability of our operations.
System Engineer – Cloud Service Delivery Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Windows and/or Linux server administration.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with VMware or other virtualization technology.