Systems & Network Engineer Desired Skills:
- Experience designing and configuring cloud based solutions using Azure or AWS services
- Network administration, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Server and Cisco based networks.
- Experience with virtualization/cloud computing technologies, specifically VMware and Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting and solutions capability for small to medium-sized systems
- Migration experience including Windows Server 2012 and/or 2016.
- Up to date skills with Exchange 2013/2016 and Office 365
- Storage Array experience
- Project management experience
CCNA is a plus. Network Systems Engineers possessing MCSE, MCSA or CCNA are strongly preferred, but on-the-job experience can be substituted for certifications.