Most Important, primary responsibilities of the Systems Engineer – Field Tech:
- The Systems Engineer designs, supervises and participates in the implementation of technologies and physical and virtual platforms
- Support complex Windows Server-based solutions small to medium sized businesses
- Upgrade existing clients from Physical to Virtual
- Exchange 2007/2010 migrations
- Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replications.
- Experienced in setup and management of ESX virtual hosts.
- VMware ESXi vSphere support, server or consulting experience.
Less Important, but still applicable responsibilities:
- You appreciate learning and continual skill and personal development
- You enjoy helping others, being on a team and seeing other people succeed.
- You produce appropriate documentation 🙂