Windows Desktop Level 2 System Administrator Key Skills:
- Problem investigation, troubleshooting and resolution. Master of Desktop Support and customer service.
- Proactive on potential customer issues and IT environment health.
- Familiar with remote Troubleshooting methods.
Servers, Systems, Networking Level 2 Skills
- Knowledge of Servers: Active Directory, Group Policsy (administratino, not neccessarily creation of new GPs), bring up Domain Controllers
- Administer and experience migrating on a team or autonomously, on-premise Exchange of O365
- P2V experience, working with VMware or Hyper-V
- Can you troubleshoot SonicWalls? You’re good, keep reading….
- Accepts Responsibility – Willing and able to bear high levels of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
- Openness – Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently. Shares information appropriately and Involves the customer in solving problems.
- Positive Attitude – Encourages a positive rather than negative viewpoint.