Windows Team Lead / TSM Responsibilities:
- Work with business clients in the SMB space to assess their current IT Infrastructure environments, and plan and implement local and cloud projects and migrations.
- Manage time and resources of your team members to develop solutions and carry out migrations and virtualization projects
- Create project plans and high level diagrams (Visio) for technical implementations
- Manage service desk tickets and esalated field requests as necessary
Windows Team Lead / TSM Required Skills and Background:
- 5+ years’ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer/Architect
- Extensive experience with Windows Server, Windows Desktops, and SMB IT architecture.
- Networking knowledge is a must, CCNA preferred
- Proficient in Senior level administration and engineering of Windows / Microsoft solutions and a strong grasp of virtualization and public cloud (VMware, Azure)