Account Manager – IT Cloud Services
The Account Manager will be responsible for positioning Cloud Services strategy, design, and support contracts of Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and EMC solutions.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop new customers through existing relationships and warm leads
- Consult with clients on their IT business needs and propose services and products (Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and EMC)
- Work with Engineers and the Solution Team to develop new client relationships via solutions/service delivery for Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and EMC solutions
- The Account Manager will carry a $2 million quota
- Successfully negotiate contracts and assist other Account Managers on the team
Account Manager Required Skills:
- Able to conduct meetings in person in the NY Metro area
- An understanding of Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and EMC is strong preferred but not required
- Sales experience (IT sales experience is strongly preferred)
New York City, New York
$100,000 - $150,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.