We’re looking for an AWS cloud Architect who is capable of designing and deploying comprehensive AWS public cloud solutions. Experience with VMWare VRA and/or HP CSA private cloud automation solutions is a real plus. If you have the desire to drive leading-edge, cloud-based-solutions for growing businesses, you’ll be perfect for this role. The detailed requirements for this senior-level position is as follows:
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategies
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud and oversee build of the environment
- Execute migration plan
- Leverage appropriate AWS services
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
- Experience with the deployment Windows and Linux operating systems in a cloud environment
Salary ranges from $80,000 – $110,000+ for this position. Benefits include health coverage, generous PTO plan, and work from home options.
Not quite senior level yet? Submit your resume with a note to be considered for our AWS/Cloud administrator role.
New York, New York
$80,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.