Job Location: Arlington, VA (Rosslyn)
Benefits/Perks: Bowman Williams pays for 100% health benefits coverage, unlimited vacation (PTO), 2 hour lunch breaks everyday and a good/healthy quality of work life balance, dual or triple monitors (if you want). We have a ping pong table, fooseball, dartboard, Spikeball and a beautiful corner office space in Rosslyn, VA that is brand new.
Business Development Associate Requirements:
- We are hiring Business Development Managers who have Staffing experience (staffing experience in any industry, not necessary IT)
- This is an outbound sales position, calling warm leads, selling staffing services to warm prospects over the phone and face to face. Outside Sales experience is required.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Objective: Sign up new clients by cold calling, calling warm leads and setting up strategic partnerships.
- Prospecting Breakdown: 50% of time is spent COLD CALLING new IT Cloud company prospects, 30% of the time is spent calling WARM LEADS and 20% of the time is spent EDUCATING, CONSULTING AND ADVISING CEOs on how to hire and scale (training provided).
Two Reasons this Business Development Associate position might be Special…
- Bowman Williams empowers each Business Development Associate by performing all “prospecting” tasks for you. This means each Business Development Associate does not have to waste time scouring the internet to find leads. Bowman Williams provides warm leads and a list of all companies, including their contact information and job title. This way, each Business Development Associate person can focus on performing only the core functions that earns commissions.
- Bowman Williams has a growing presence in the industry and therefore our brand is growing and our marketing is producing warm leads everyday. Our increasing credibility opens doors for conversations, relationships and easy to convert leads. We don’t throw people to the wolves – we empower experienced outbound sales Business Development Associate with the tools and leads to convert the low hanging fruit we have building up in front of us.
- Base salary of $60,000 + commission. First year earnings averages $75,000 – $95,000+ Second year averages are $105,000 – $120,000. Third year $150,000+ Commissions are paid out on EVERY placement the company makes the Client they’ve signed up. This means commissions grow exponentially.