Business Development Manager – Cloud IT Sales
Bowman Williams is seeking to add two Business Development Managers to sell Cloud Solutions and Services.
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Sales Business Development Manager will be to cultivate mid-market and enterprise relationships, working the Channel and the End-User via calls and networking.
The primary solution will be enterprise storage solutions and the primary service will be application hosting services for mid to enterprise companies.
Cloud Sales – Business Development Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivate a book of business mid market to enterprise accounts, engage with IT firms offering supplementary services, speak/educate end users.
- Manage a quota.
- Many warm leads will be provided, there is a successful “inbound” sales model in place, but you must have experience drumming up new business.
- State of the art sales tools and software will be provided.
- Consultative Sales Experience is required.
- Cloud, Hosting, IT services, Managed Services SALES EXPERIENCE is required.
New York City, New York
$90,000 to $150,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.