Business Development Manager – Cloud IT Services
We are seeking a new Business Development Manager with 1 -5 years of experience to oversee the development of new business on the east coast.
This position will be primarily responsible for winning new business via cold calling, warm leads, upselling to existing customers and networking/trade show events.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Map customer business problems to technical solutions and ensure that the proper solutions are targeted to accelerate the customer’s business objectives.
- Engage with mid-market companies and schedule sales meetings to review customer’s IT infrastructure (Windows, VMware, NetApp, EMC, Cisco).
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Grow a small team
- Keep up-to-date on technology (Windows, VMware, NetApp, EMC, Cisco)
Business Development Manager Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Windows), virtualiation (VMware or Hyper-V) and networking (Cisco)
- Proficient in translating business needs into complex solutions (Windows, VMware, NetApp, EMC, Cisco)
- Work with System Engineers and System Architects to deliver solutions/services
Manhattan, New York City
$60,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.