Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Map customer business problems to technical solutions and ensure that the proper solutions are targeted to accelerate the customer’s business objectives.
- Engage with mid-market companies and schedule sales meetings to review customer’s IT infrastructure (Windows, VMware, NetApp, EMC, Cisco).
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Grow a small team
- Keep up-to-date on technology (Windows, VMware, NetApp, EMC, Cisco)
Business Development Manager Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft (Windows), virtualiation (VMware or Hyper-V) and networking (Cisco)
- Proficient in translating business needs into complex solutions (Windows, VMware, NetApp, EMC, Cisco)
- Work with System Engineers and System Architects to deliver solutions/services