Business Development Manager – Staffing the Cloud
Bowman Williams has cornered the market and rapidly expanding. We are an IT permanent placement staffing firm exclusively servicing the IT Cloud industry. We have offices in Washington DC (Arlington), New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Dallas and as of January 2018, Los Angeles.
We have a position open for a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager will physically work in our HQ office, based in Arlington, VA (specifically Rossyln). We just quadrupled our office space last year in anticipation of growth and our office is awesome.
We exclusively staff small IT Cloud Computing companies and IT Cloud Service Providers with venture capital money ready to scale.
We staff for 90% of the fastest growing 100 Cloud Solution companies in our markets. We have been featured in the Washington Post, the MSPmentor, Talkin Cloud, Bloomberg, and consult Microsoft on Cloud hiring trends.
Additionally, we earn 80% repeat business and client retention every year. Lastly, we’ve grown between 25% – 50% every year since 2012.
Compensation: Base salary + commission. Expected earning potential first year is $80K to $110K. Expected second year earnings are $110K to $130K.
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Perks & Benefits: This position includes 100% paid for health benefits (including dental and vision), unlimited vacation. We take a 2-hour lunch break every day. Our office has a new ping pong table, Wii, fooseball, Spikeball, a fleet of drones, electric piano and dartboard. Also, free breakfast 3 days a week every week.
- Staffing experience (any industry)
- Sales experience (cold calling, lead generation over the phone).
- The Business Development Manager signs up new clients. Once a client is signed, the Recruiting Team manages the Account and the Business Development Manager earns commissions (at the same rate) for all placements made for the lifetime of the account (and we earn 80% repeat business every year, so it builds quickly).
- Work closely with the CEO and the Marketing Manager to prospect over the phone to warm leads and key accounts.
- Speak with CEOs of the Cloud Computing companies and pipeline their needs to hire and scale.
- We believe in providing our employees the tools and training to succeed BEFORE we can expect success. Take your training, work the accounts your way and continue opening the door with new Cloud companies looking to hire and scale.
- You will be cold calling. But we generate multiple leads each week – speak with the CEOs interested in partnering with us, pipeline hiring needs.
Arlington, VA Arlington, VA
$80,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.