Business Development Manager – Staffing the Cloud
Bowman Williams staffs the Cloud. We are a permanent placement staffing firm exclusively servicing the IT Cloud industry. We have offices in Washington DC (Arlington), New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Dallas and as of January 2018, Los Angeles.
We were ranked by Forbes Magazine as #137 Best Recruiting Firms in America in 2018.
We have a position open for a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager will physically work in our HQ office, based in Arlington, VA (specifically Rossyln). We just quadrupled our office space last year in anticipation of growth and our office is upbeat and collaborative.
We exclusively staff small IT Cloud Computing companies, we work with CEOs and many of our clients have venture capital money ready to scale and hire.
We staff for 90% of the fastest growing 100 Cloud Service Provider companies in our markets. We have been featured in the Washington Post, Forbes, the MSPmentor, Talkin Cloud, Bloomberg, and consult Microsoft on Cloud hiring trends.
Additionally, we earn 80% repeat business and client retention every year. Lastly, we’ve grown between 25% – 50% every year since 2012.
Compensation: Base salary + commission. Expected earning potential first year is $80K to $110K. Expected second year earnings are $110K to $130K.
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Perks & Benefits: This position includes 100% paid for health benefits (including dental and vision), unlimited vacation, 401(K) with a match. We take a 2-hour lunch break every day. Our office has a new ping pong table, Wii, fooseball, Spikeball, a fleet of drones, electric piano and dartboard. Also, free breakfast 3 days a week every week.
- 1 year of staffing experience (any industry)
- 1 year of sales experience: cold calling, lead generation over the phone (any industry)
Job Details and Why it’s Unique:
- 50% of the Business Development Manager’s time is spent reaching out to warm leads. Their primary job is signing up new clients. Once a new client is signed, they transition the relationship to the Account Management Team, so the Business Development Manager can focus on what earns them commission – signing up new clients. The Business Development Manager earns commissions on ALL the placements made for the lifetime of the account (and we earn 80% repeat business every year, so it builds quickly).
- Work closely with the CEO and the Marketing Manager to prospect over the phone to warm leads and key accounts.
- We sell to CEOs of the Cloud Computing companies and pipeline their needs to hire and scale.
- We believe in providing our employees the tools and training to succeed BEFORE we can expect success. Take your training, work the accounts your way and continue opening the door with new Cloud companies looking to hire and scale.
- You will be cold calling, too. But we generate a pipeline of leads for you each month – speak with the CEOs interested in partnering with us, pipeline hiring needs.
$80,000 - $110,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.