Cisco Network Engineer – CCNA
We are seeking a Cisco Network Engineer – Level I to join the Networking and Hosting Team.
The Cisco Network Engineer will be part of a growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company. The Cisco Network Engineer will focus on reducing capital expenditures for mid-size company technology and ongoing maintenance. The Network Engineers hired will also be getting a CCNA during their first 6 – 8 months and classroom and training is paid for. Candidates already possessing a CCNA are a plus.
The Cisco Network Engineer Team will be able to work with the latest from Cisco and Microsoft and have the opportunity to advance their career quickly. Benefits are comprehensive and also include a 401(k).
- 2+ years of hands on networking experience is required with Cisco routers and switches
- Perform network engineering for client installations and new configurations both in the data center and at client locations
- Support the networking infrastructure and VMware ESXi environment NOC team
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CCNA is a plus
- Provide timely issue resolutions by evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing of all requests/problems reported
- Assists with creation/maintenance of customer service SLAs
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, including medical and retirement.
White Plains, New York
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.