Cisco Networking Administrator – Level 1
We are seeking a Cisco Networking Administrator – Level 1 to join the NOC Support Team.
The Cisco Networking Administrator will be part of a growing industry-leading collocation, managed hosting and managed services company. The Cisco Networking Administrator will focus on reducing capital expenditures for storage and ongoing maintenance for clients. The datacenter is a Type II Compliant Facility with state-of-the-art technological advances and hardware innovations.
The Cisco Networking Administrator will be able to work with the latest from Cisco and Microsoft and have the opportunity to advance their career quickly. Benefits are comprehensive and also include a 401(k).
Cisco Networking Administrator – Level I Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of hands on networking experience is required with Cisco routers and switches
- Perform network engineering for client installations and new configurations both in the datacenter and at client locations
- Support the networking infrastructure and VMware ESXi environment NOC team
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player: Will be working closely with 5-6 other people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CCNA is a plus
- Provide timely issue resolutions by evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing of all requests/problems reported
- Assists with creation/maintenance of customer service SLAs
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, including medical and retirement.
NYC, New York
$55,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.