Cloud Account Manager
We have two positions open for a Cloud Account Manager.
The Cloud Account Manager will be providing 1) Tier I support over the phone in a team environment and 2) manage team resources to support client issues, be a client liaison and interface with clients to manage projects and oversee Windows Server and VMware systems for small to mid-sized clients. This position offers substantial advancement opportunities. Also offered are certifications, classes, and on-the-job training.
The Tier I Cloud Account Manager will be working for a 15 year-old company based in Chantilly, VA that is recognized as one of the big players in Cloud, Hosting and Managed Services with over 40 employees.
Cloud Account Manager Requirements:
- Experience with network configurations and documentation.
- Experience with Project scoping, planning, and costing
- Quosal experience a huge plus!
- Some experience with IT support, managing Windows Server and Office 365
- 2+ years of supporting and interacting with clients over the phone or in the field.
- ConnectWise or Kaseya are a big plus!
- Ability to work well with clients over the phone and face to face on client sites
- Experience with VMware, hardware and software builds.
The Cloud Account Manager role is ideal for energetic, driven coordinators or administrators looking to move to a more client-service focused role with a growing and successful cloud computing company.
$40,000 - $60,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.