Cloud Account Manager Requirements:
- Experience with network configurations and documentation.
- Experience with Project scoping, planning, and costing
- Quosal experience a huge plus!
- Some experience with IT support, managing Windows Server and Office 365
- 2+ years of supporting and interacting with clients over the phone or in the field.
- ConnectWise or Kaseya are a big plus!
- Ability to work well with clients over the phone and face to face on client sites
- Experience with VMware, hardware and software builds.
The Cloud Account Manager role is ideal for energetic, driven coordinators or administrators looking to move to a more client-service focused role with a growing and successful cloud computing company.