Cloud Consultative Network Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud Consultative Network Engineer to join a fast-growing cutting edge Hosting and Cloud Services Provider.
This position is ideal for an IT generalist with a System and Network Engineer background. This position will offer training, high level virtualization exposure and excellent benefits including health, 401(k) and work from home options.
Cloud Network Engineer Responsibilities include:
- VMware & Windows Systems administration and engineering.
- Data Center administration and engineering.
- Provide advanced systems support and root cause analysis.
Network Engineer Required Experience:
- 4+ years experience with VMware ESX vSphereV
- 4+ years experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008 (Std. & Enterprise)
- 4+ years experience with Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- 4+ years experience administering Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Must possess the ability to work well both independently and a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Good organizational skills with ability to document events, processes, and issues.
Network Engineer Desired Skills:
- Experience with VMware
- Experience working with Cisco devices.
West Orange, NJ
$65,000 - $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.