Cloud Engineer – Azure/AWS
A growing IT Cloud & Managed Services Provider and Consulting firm is expanding its technical team to help support their growing client base. They have been a strong player in the MSP space for over 20 years and are continuing to expand in the NYC area. They have a tight-knit team and flexible company culture, and are looking for a go-getter.
They are seeking a Cloud Engineer – Azure/AWS that will be spending their time performing projects/deployments 30% of the time and spending the rest of the time working in a consultant role, engaging with C-levels or end-users to help them ascertain the right solution or Cloud Service offering. The Cloud Engineer – Azure/AWS will be a point of escalation for lower techs and should have a developed technical skill set to solve a variety of problems related to SMB Technologies.
Cloud Engineer – Azure/AWS Role Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server operating systems and applications, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Serves
- VMware/virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of Cisco routers and VoIP communications
- Knowledge of security products such as Symantec security and data protection technologies
- ConnectWise and LabTech experience is a plus
- Taking ownership of higher level, more complex customer issues reported (L2 and L3) and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures while acting as the top escalation point of unresolved issues
- Interfacing directly with clients to provide above and beyond customer support
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.