Cloud Engineer Project Supervisor
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer Project Supervisor to interface with clients and perform 25% Project Management and 75% hands-on installations and engineering of Windows and VMware servers.
Ideal Cloud Engineer Project Supervisor candidates will have experience providing IT support or networking engineering to small and mid size companies. The Cloud Engineer Project Supervisor should have Windows and Exchange installations and migration experience. Cloud Engineer Project Supervisor candidates who held a similar role or worked for an IT Services/Solutions company are also encouraged to apply.
Cloud Engineer Project Supervisor Job responsibilities include:
- Interface with new clients and existing clients on installations and projects
- Oversee internal Engineers and Admins, provide Project Management and ensure delivery of service
- Hands on support of Active Directory services on Windows 2012 R2 and 2016
- Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 environment
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Install and configure new software and hardware as required
- Write and manage technical documentation, policies, and procedures around Microsoft solutions
- Help define and establish common and advanced system administration functions
- Experience using a ticketing system like ConnectWise and Autotask
$55,000 to $80,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.