Cloud Helpdesk Server Support Technician
We have a position open for a Cloud Helpdesk Server Support Technician.
You will be part of a company that is transforming and securing enterprise-class IT on a global scale. Setting the standard for IT deployments with advanced infrastructure and managed service offerings, this position will help deliver the scale, security, and reliability necessary to meet the demanding requirements of enterprise Managed Services and Network Management Consulting.
This is a full-time position on a salary with very generous benefits and perks, including 401(k), full health coverage, and money for seminars and certifications.
The ideal Cloud Helpdesk Server Support Technician will have:
- 2+ years of helpdesk experience supporting small to medium sized businesses
- 2+ years of supporting Microsoft Technologies including Windows 7 and Windows XP
- 1+ years of supporting Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 and Active Directory
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
Cloud Support Requirements:
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Server 2012 R2/2016
- 2+ years experience with administrating Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience administering Office 365 or Google Apps
- Experience using a help desk ticketing system like ConnectWise
- Background of working autonomously, working for multiple clients in multiple environments
- Providing technical support to end users
- Excellent organizational skills, including maintenance and design of policies and procedures including forms, call tickets and client service records
- Ability to travel to different client sites on a daily basis
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V server builds is also preferred.
- Azure or AWS experience a definite plus.
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.