Cloud Helpdesk / Systems Administrator – Windows
Bowman Williams Staffs the Cloud.
We are a staffing firm that exclusively partners with Cloud and Hosting Companies, Managed Service Providers and Data Centers. We are only a good resource for permanent, full-time hire. We are a hub for the Cloud Services industry and a good resource for industry-experienced candidates looking to further their IT career.
Bowman Williams is seeking a Helpdesk / Systems Administrator for the #14 ranked Hosting company in the country. This is a great opportunity to receive training and exposure to cutting edge technology.
The Cloud Helpdesk / Systems Administrator will be joining an IT Solutions and Hosting company who’s core service offerings include the support and reselling of: VMware, Windows, NetApp, Cisco Unified Communication solutions, as well as Microsoft / Windows desktop support. This position offers comprehensive health benefits as well as excellent pay and advancement opportunities for fast learners.
Cloud Helpdesk / Systems Administrator – Windows Requirements:
- 1-2 years of helpdesk experience supporting small to medium sized businesses
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Technologies including Windows 7 and Windows XP, working in a helpdesk support role
- 1-2 years of supporting Microsoft Server 2008/2008 R2 and Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
$35,000 - $55,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.