Cloud Implementation Specialist
Bowman Williams is seeking a Cloud Implementation Specialist for a full-service voice and data network consulting company based in Ashburn, VA.
The Cloud Implementation Specialist will be joining a company that specializes in Unified Communications, Network and IT solutions to the private sector for over 15 years. They have an environment set up to learn with a true lab and an allocation of $4,000 for Certification training per employee. The Cloud Implementation Specialist will be on the Support Services Team based on Ashburn, VA and work with a team of 10 other System Engineer and System Administrators.
The successful candidate for the Mid-Level Microsoft System Engineer position is responsible for system support and administration and requires up to 20% local travel.
Qualifications for the Cloud Implementation Specialist:
- Implementing Windows Server 2008/2003 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/2003.
- Experience setting up Active Directory, Group Policy and virtual servers in a VMware environment.
- Prior experience implementing firewalls, routers, anti-virus.
- Must have at least 2+ years of IT support or system engineer experience.
- Comparable Microsoft system admin or engineer experience for an IT services company.
$60,000 - $75,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.