Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Bowman Williams is a seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a position with a cloud-building Solution and Services company via VMware platform.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will support a growing Cloud company that builds private and public Clouds.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Job Requirements Include:
Must be willing to understand SMB customer needs and translate requirements into Cloud technology solutions. Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment, with minimal supervision and major responsibility. Proven track record of proactively managing, and troubleshooting network problems.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Requirements:
- Provide lead engineer and post implementation support for VMware, Windows Server 2008, Exchange
- Help implement, manage and support VMware based Cloud Infrastructure projects.
- Provide hardware administration for Dell Servers and Storage devices.
- Apply security patches and system upgrades. Build new systems as needed.
- Administer storage solution and tape backup systems. Perform backup maintenance based upon scheduled time frames.
- Provide documentation required for formal change control and configuration management processes.
$90,000 to $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.