Cloud Migration Engineer
We are seeking a Cloud Migration Engineer to join the #12 fastest growing Cloud company in the country.
The Cloud Migration Engineer will be supporting the small to medium-sized business (SMB) sector in DC/VA/MD area as a field technician and remote support engineer. The split is about 40% in the field and 60% remote.
The Cloud Migration Engineer is a full-time position with a company that is an industry leader in on-boarding SMB customers to the Private Cloud. If you have a passion for the latest technologies from Microsoft and VMware, customer service and have worked for a Managed Services Provider, you are encouraged to apply. Benefits include health coverage, company car, training and certifications, matching 401(k).
Cloud Migration Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Migration experience, particularly with Exchange 2010 to 2016 as well as Office 365 migrations
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows 2012/2016 Server, MS Exchange 2010/2013
- The ability to adapt quickly to many functional environments, meet deadlines, work independently, and as a team member are integral to the position.
- Administration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Ability to work off hours and on-call rotating shift for critical issues. Local travel to client’s on site center is required.
- Demonstrable ability to analyze systems and identify problems, evaluate data, design solutions to identified and defined problems, document data.
- Development of system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- Strong leadership capabilities, including the ability to organize and execute functions as a team leader.
$70,000 to $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.