Cloud Operations Manager – IT Services
Right now we are currently seeking an Operatinos Manager to step in and managage operations for an emerging 20 person Cloud, Outsourced IT, Network Consulting company.
Focused on the Financial sector, the Outsourced IT business is booming and we need someone to slide in between the CEO and CTO to manage the operatinos of the Cloud and Managed Services.
Known for a work hard/play hard environment and family atmosphere, this is an excellent opportunity to join a small tight-knit IT company that values their employees and team building. Customer list is long with over 150 clients and support is provided to financial institutions, law firms and small professional services that invest in Private Cloud Infrastructure. The firm is well known for the customer service oriented approach and the excellent benefits provided.
Cloud Operations Manager Requirements:
- Management experience with an IT services or solutions company
- IT strategy within a Managed Services or Outsourced IT company
- Experience with Kaseya, Labtech, or ConnectWise as a remote monitoring tool or equivalent experience
Hands on Experience with the following:
- Strong hands on experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016/2013/2010
- Exceptional experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Exceptional experience with Microsoft Active Directory and group policies
- DNS, DHCP
- VMware ESXi and VSphere administration experience
$75,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.