Cloud Operations Manager – Private Cloud
Right now we are seeking a Cloud Operations Manager to oversee Managed Services and the on-boarding of new clients to the Private Cloud.
With a new Private Cloud Infrastructure specializing in hosting small to medium sized businesses infrastructures, this company has been in business since 1997 and has grown over the years as the demand for Private Cloud services has increased. Bonuses are paid yearly and the comprehensive benefits plan also includes medical, dental, retirement fund (company matching), as well as 3 weeks of PTO.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Windows Servers, the VMware platform and have a knowledge of Cisco infrastructure. Supporting multiple clients in multiple locations and have experience using remote monitoring tools like Connectwise or Kaseya is a plus.
Cloud Operations Manager – Private Cloud Requirements:
- As the Cloud Operations Manager, you will engage with new clients and consultant them on the beneifts of Private Cloud IaaS and SaaS
- Work with the engineers and perform hands-on administration and setup of new clients
- VMware, vSphere, ESXi
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 with migration experience between all versions
- Active Directory including Group Policy
- Microsoft Server 2003/2008 with migration experience
- VMware hardware builds
- Experience installing Cisco routers and switches and/or Sonicwall routers and switches
- Experience with Connectwise and/or Kaseya is a strong bonus
$70,000 - $90,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.