Cloud Operations Manger – Chicago
Right now we are seeking a Cloud Operations Manager to oversee Managed Services and the on-boarding of new clients to the Private Cloud.
With a new Private Cloud Infrastructure specializing in hosting small to medium sized businesses infrastructures and growing with the demand for Private Cloud services has increased our need for Cloud Migration and Deployment Managers. Bonuses are paid yearly and the comprehensive benefits plan also includes medical, dental, retirement fund (company match), as well as uncapped PTO.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with Windows, Linux, VMware platform, Citrix, and AWS is a plus.
Cloud Operations Manager – Private Cloud Requirements:
- As the Cloud Operations Manager, you will engage with new clients and consultant them on the benefits of Private Cloud IaaS and SaaS
- Support, administer, maintain, and improve network, server, messaging
- Work closely with the product team and engineering team to provide production support to all mission-critical systems.
- Develop good understanding of Infrastructure roadmap, help the prioritization process, and provide project oversight of infrastructure initiatives
- Active Directory and Group Policy OVERSIGHT as Engineers carve out the solutions
- Windows Server and VMware P2VsSystems integration, testing and documentation for Network/Server, Messaging, and Phone System improvements.
- Work with the engineers and perform hands-on administration and setup of new clients
- Exchange 2013/2016 migrations
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- VMware, vSphere, ESXi
$90,000 - $110,000 + bonuses
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.