Cloud Sales – Business Development Manager
Bowman Williams is seeking to add two Cloud Sales Business Development Managers.
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Sales Business Development Manager will be to cultivate mid-market and enterprise relationships, working the Channel and the End-User via calls and networking.
The primary solution will be enterprise storage solutions and the primary service will be application hosting services for mid to enterprise companies.
Cloud Sales – Business Development Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivate a book of business mid market to enterprise accounts, engage with IT firms offering supplementary services, speak/educate end users.
- Manage a quota.
- Many warm leads will be provided, there is a successful “inbound” sales model in place, but you must have experience drumming up new business.
- State of the art sales tools and software will be provided.
- Consultative Sales Experience is required.
- Cloud, Hosting, IT services, Managed Services SALES EXPERIENCE is required.
This is a salary + commission position. This is an extremely fun work environment with many perks. Work from home options also available for experienced sales people.
$90,000 to $150,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.