Cloud Services Engineer – Cloud Enablement & Support Team
Stay ahead of the curve and join the tip of the spear for Cloud adoption and efficiency management.
We are seeking a Cloud Services Engineer to join the Cloud Enablement Team in Arlington, VA. This team is the heart and soul of IT Delivery and provides remote post-project support to AWS and Azure cloud migrations, Virtualized Desktop (VDI, Amazon WorkSpaces) deployments, Network Security Services and Proactive Managed Services.
This is a team-based position, interacting with clients and interfacing with your peers on a team ranging between 5-12 people.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Benefits include generous health care coverage, work from home opportunities. *Substantial training will be provided along with Certifications and classroom training. Our goal is to advance you quickly.*
Cloud Services Engineer – Cloud Support Team
In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Windows 2008/2012 Server, Microsoft Exchange, High Availability and Active Directory is a huge plus – please apply if this is you.
- Experience configuring Microsoft O365
- Experience in integration and migration of Active Directory and MS Exchange Email into cloud environment.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting .
- Thorough understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Hypervisor, etc.),
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture to include: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-Service (SaaS) solutions and cloud delivery models.
Compensation ranges from $80,000 – $95,000 + bonuses + profit sharing
$70,000 - $95,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.