Cloud Services Engineer – Cloud Support Team
In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Windows 2008/2012 Server, Microsoft Exchange, High Availability and Active Directory is a huge plus – please apply if this is you.
- Experience configuring Microsoft O365
- Experience in integration and migration of Active Directory and MS Exchange Email into cloud environment.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting .
- Thorough understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Hypervisor, etc.),
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture to include: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-Service (SaaS) solutions and cloud delivery models.
Compensation ranges from $80,000 – $95,000 + bonuses + profit sharing