Cloud Storage Engineer – Enterprise Services
We are currently seeking three (3) Storage Engineers to design and build Cloud Storage Solutions for mid to enterprise clients.
The Cloud Storage Engineer will be joining an Enterprise Cloud Platform Solutions company that enables end users to manage their stored data in the Cloud.
The Cloud Storage Engineer will be joining one of Software Magazine’s Software Service Suppliers. The Storage Engineer must be proficient in SAN, EMC, Windows and VMware solutions.
Cloud Storage Engineer responsibilities:
- Providing system engineering and architecture specifications for SAN and/or EMC Clariion
- Managing, administering and maintaining hardware and software
- Leading, managing or participating in key organizational IT infrastructure initiatives
- Developing project scope definition and implementation plans to maximize allocation of resources
- Developing standardized technical documentation
- Maintaining hardware and software maintenance
- Providing effective project control by monitoring progress and providing appropriate updates to senior management
- Developing and implementing methodologies, policies and procedures to ensure that systems are in compliance with and consistent with Dunkin’ Brands SDLC standards
$80,000 - $120,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.