Cloud Support – Tier I Network Administrator
We are seeking a Cloud Support – Tier I Network Administrator.
The Cloud Tier I Network Administrator will be joining an Enterprise Hosting and Cloud company based in Chantilly, VA. With over 200 employees and a SAS 70 Certified Data Center, we are seeking a Tier I Network Administrator to work in the data center to build hardware and support clients remotely.
The facility is state of the art and money is given each year in excess of $2,000 for training and certifications. This is a full-time position with great comprehensive benefits.
The Cloud Support – Tier I Network Administrator will be primarily responsible for Tier I support of Cisco/Windows/Microsoft desktop/VMware server environments.
Cloud Support – Tier I Network Administrator Requirements:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 and/or Server 2016
- An understanding of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Group Policy (is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013 and/or 2016
- Understanding of Office 365, Google Apps, and/or hosted Exchange
- General understanding of routing and switching
- Understanding of Dell hardware configuration and its server lines
- VMware ESXi and virtualizing servers
- CCNA – preferred but not required
- Some knowledge of Service ticketing systems like ConnectWise.
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.