Cloud Systems Administrator – Project Lead
We are seeking a Cloud Systems Administrator – Project Lead.
This position offers qualified Cloud Systems Administrator applicants the opportunity to work as a Team Lead on client projects. The Cloud Systems Administrator is specifically focused on helping clients change and improve the way they do business with Cloud solutions and technologies, helping client’s assessment, benchmark, plan, source and implement a wide range of cloud, mobile, communications and collaboration services. The Cloud Systems Administrator will be joining 60 person private company that was recognized by the Business Journal as one of the best places to work in 2009, 2010 and 2011 and was recognized as a global leader in data cloud consulting.
A strong Cloud Systems Administrator – Project Lead has previous team lead experience and are strong with Windows, Exchange, VMware and Cisco are encouraged to apply.
This position offers full health benefits, a 401(k) and a computer of choice and reimbursements for training and classes.
Cloud Systems Administrator Requirements:
- A thorough working knowledge of the full suite of Microsoft products including: Server 2012 R2/2016, Exchange 2010/2003/2016, and Microsoft Cloud Solutions
- Administration and migration experience with Office 365 and Azure
- Strong knowledge of current cloud, data center and IT infrastructure technologies service providers and technology developers, industry analysts and influencers.
- Demonstrable experience in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of local area network hardware and software services.
- Strong leadership ability, including the ability to lead a team on a project from start to finish
- Experience in the systems administrator role, the maintenance, set-up, and configuration of client systems
- Migration experience including experience in migrating from Windows Server 2008 to Server 2012 and 2016
- Previous experience working as Cloud Systems Administrator for an IT Solutions or Services company is a big plus
Long Island, New York
$75,000 - $100,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.