Cloud Technical Account Manager
We are currently seeking a Cloud Technical Account Manager.
The Cloud Technical Account Manager will be part of a large Hosting, Data Center and Cloud Solutions company based in Chantilly, VA. This role is ideal for someone technical who wants to steer their career into a Project Management, Consulting, Management, and more Client interaction direction.
Cloud Technical Account Manager Requirements:
- Basic understanding of VMware and Windows Server 2012/2016 environments.
- Experience recommending hardware and software for clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Work with clients to make sure projects are delivered on time.
- Allocate resources, management projects, installations, and ticket resolution.
- Work with ConnectWise/Kaseya (experience with either is a huge plus!)
- Consult with Engineers during projects and new client meetings.
$45,000 - $65,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.