We have a position open for a Consultant – Microsoft Engineer Field Technician experienced working in the Field supporting Windows / Microsoft / VMware / Cisco small and mid size IT environments .
Experience with Rackspace or Google Apps is plus. The Consultant – Microsoft Engineer Field Technician will be joining a Cloud Storage and Network Consulting company that’s been in business since 2002, located in a new beautiful office space overlooking Park Avenue.
We are seeking a Consultant to function as a Microsoft Engineer Field Technician who has experience delivering technical support to servers and desktops to the SMB market in New York City.
- Experience in design, implementation & administration for Windows 2003-8/R2, SBS, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange 2003-2010, Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Networks
- Experience working in the Field servicing multiple clients autonomously
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
- VMware Clustering (VMware Certified is +)