Consultative Microsoft Systems Engineer
Bowman Williams is seeking a full time Consultative Microsoft Systems Engineer.
The Consultative Microsoft Systems Engineer will be part of the Engineering Team consisting of 4 other individuals. The Engineering Team is part of a 30 year IT firm that at has consistently grown in revenue and size since 2006. This company attracts strong IT generalists with a customer service background in IT and they pay very competitively. This is a field technician position and candidates possessing field tech experience are strongly preferred.
This is the ideal position for a candidate that is looking to move into a senior level position in their career and who would like to provide influence in the direction of the company that they work for. This opportunity will provide the chosen candidate a career path into management as well.
Consultative Microsoft Systems Engineer Responsibilities Include:
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain migrations and upgrade paths)
- The System Engineer will be recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements
- Determining which products or services best fit the customers’ needs
- The System Engineer will be recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for both Help Desk Technicians and System Administrators and assists in their training and education of all Network Engineers
- The System Engineer will be developing internal policies, procedures, and company standards for support all client sites
Consultative Microsoft Systems Engineer Position Requirements:
- 4+ years of related experience in Microsoft System Engineering
- Expert level experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Migration experience to Office 365 is highly sought after
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.